Sunday, December 27, 2009

2010 Base Training

The training is going well. My power numbers are far better than last year and hopefully have a high enough FTP to be competitive in the 3's this year. Even if it was the same, my weight is down 8lbs so my power/weight ratio will be better. I haven't done any testing, but next month, I'll get a better feel for it as we ramp up the intensity.

I was without power data for almost 3 weeks. I had to send my PowerTap wheel to Saris to get it rebuilt. I was happy to find it showing me good stuff. I know that numbers don't make the racer, but it helps to quantify the training. Seeing the increase is making me feel better about putting all this time in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether good or bad, Thank you for your comment. Any advice or tips you can give would be greatly appreciated.